Welcome!

Resource community for parents & teachers

Sunday, August 30, 2015

Welcome to My Classroom: Setting Goals & Data Tracking

Back to School
Setting SMART GOALS with Your Students

SMART GOALS Resources for Your Classroom
I love having a technology component to all of my lessons.  
Have fun & enjoy!

FREE Classroom Posters... CLICK HERE

Editable Binder for Students
I created an editable student binder/ folder for students to set goals, self-assess, reflect, track progress and receive feedback from their teachers!

Celebrate Student Success
I designed easy editable "I Can" brag bracelets!
Imagine how excited your students will be to have an "I Can" bracelet to celebrate reaching their individual goals!!!!

"My teacher is so proud of me!" 
Brag Bracelets
Celebrate your students' success and let them know how proud you are of them!  Super easy!!!  
Just PRINT, CUT AND STAPLE/ TAPE/ GLUE 

How to Get Started Using SMART GOALS in Your Classroom {Previous Post}



Loredana McFadden, elementary, teacher, data driven classroom, data binders, formative assessments, tracking, student centered learning, common core, integrate technology, special education, inclusion, differentiated instruction

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.