Welcome!

Resource community for parents & teachers

Monday, June 6, 2016

Daily 5

This year I used Daily 5 in my class.  I loved how I was able to differentiate instruction for each of my students while providing choices for activities. The choices empowered my students to gain ownership of their learning.

INDEPENDENT LEARNING 
CENTER MANAGEMENT
Daily 5 Center Folders
Organize goals, rubrics and student work

Free Punch Card

DAILY 5 CENTER BOARDS
Free Smart Board Check In


"CAFE" BOARD SETUP


"CAFE" Posters with CCSS

ANCHOR CHARTS
Setup classroom routines and expectations


READING POSTERS
Free Reading strategy posters

Reading Strategies & Skills Posters

Here is a collection of DAILY 5 hands on center ideas I used in my class this year.  I also included some new ones that I will be using in my tutoring groups this summer.
Here are other boards that I created that can 
help you with your planning! 


CCSS, common core state standards, Loredana McFadden, centers, literacy centers, center management, routines 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.