Welcome!

Resource community for parents & teachers

Monday, June 6, 2016

The Responsive Classroom- Creating a Culture of Kindness & Support






Visit my Teachers Pay Teachers store for EDITABLE posters!

One of the ways I create a caring and nurturing classroom 
is through daily class meetings.


MORNING MESSAGE IDEAS


CLICK HERE

STUDENT SHOUT OUTS
Notes that highlight something extra special about a classmate!
I just LOVE this BUCKET FILLING idea!

CLICK HERE

Building a Nurturing Classroom
through read alouds!
REFLECTING ON OUR DAY TOGETHER
End of the day meeting
CLICK HERE

OPEN LINES OF COMMUNICATION 
WITH FAMILIES
This year I used Class Dojo and my families truly loved it!

CLICK HERE


CLICK HERE

Activity from the movie "Inside Out"

CLICK HERE

KINDNESS CHAINS
I just love this idea!  

CLICK HERE

COMPLIMENT BOARDS
for Student of the Week 

CLICK HERE


CLICK HERE

RANDOM ACT OF KINDNESS 
in the classroom

CLICK HERE

SPREAD KINDNESS TO YOUR STUDENTS
Let them know how proud you are of them!

Visit my Teachers Pay Teachers Store


Visit my Teachers Pay Teachers store


CLICK HERE


CLICK HERE

Visit my boards for more resources!


Bucket filling classroom, conflict resolution, peace corner, building classroom community, responsive classroom, Loredana McFadden, classroom accommodations




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.